WE encourage our face-to-face students to comply with the following pre-cautionary safety measures:
- Wash hands before going to class.
- Apply hand sanitizer upon entry in the class premises.
- Leave shoes outside the door of the premises.
- Cover mouth and nose with bent elbows whenever you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth during class.
- Practice social distancing.
- Do not attend classes if you are sick or feeling unwell. We encourage you to rest and be well or see a doctor if needed.
- After using the toilet, wash hands properly and apply hand sanitizer again before going back to your lessons.
- Hydrate yourself well by bringing your own water bottle during class.
WE assure our parents and students that we are strictly enforcing these measures and we comply with the updated restriction policies of the New South Wales government regarding the Covid-19. In addition, we also sanitize our musical equipment and other objects touched by the students every after class to guarantee safety, hygiene and cleanliness.